Marie's treasures -

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Number of posts : 601
Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyvr 6 jan 2017 - 22:10

TEXT. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms.
The rim Of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson, And your heart,
as it was then, will be on fire.

♣  ♣  ♣

Laatst aangepast door Mariëlle op za 18 feb 2017 - 16:14; in totaal 14 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyvr 6 jan 2017 - 22:53

TEXT. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Manip made by Valkora @ Deviantart / Bo BMH

Past the point of no return, the final threshold the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn.... beyond the point of no return

Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyza 7 jan 2017 - 18:56

Marie's treasures - Ddkgfc

Reducto
'PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN NO BACKWARD GLANCES'

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.
Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

'OUR GAMES OF MAKE-BELIEVE ARE AT AN END'

Laatst aangepast door Mariëlle op wo 25 jan 2017 - 18:58; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyzo 8 jan 2017 - 22:52

but the tigers come at night,
with their voices soft as thunder

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

As they tear your hope apart,
As they turn your dream to shame

Laatst aangepast door Mariëlle op wo 25 jan 2017 - 18:57; in totaal 7 keer bewerkt
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptywo 11 jan 2017 - 22:03

Marie's treasures - Valkyrie_table

Valkyrie
You seek that which would bestow upon you the right to rule
She smiles softly as she again made a few steps towards the man. She was now in front of him and placed her hand on the horse it’s head. While petting the stallion she looked up with her brown eyes and if you looked closely you could see some red sparks burning in them. It was like she was always burning. Burning from the inside. Rhaella looks at him with curiosity in her eyes. What would be the story behind this man? And why was he here.. she seemed very intrigued but still she was careful with him. What if you cannot do anything for me, my knight.. What would you do then? she smiles warm while stroking the horse nose. And turning her gaze away from the man and pointing them at the stallion. His fur was fluffy and his breath was soft, and sometimes she could see some little clouds escape from it’s nose. He’s a fine stallion, she smiled with a strong build. He must have taken you to a lot of adventures and miles away, my knight she spoke again this time softer than before.

Once the man started talking again she looked at him with curiosity hearing every word he said, saving every one of them. As he spoke about the great war that was happening she nodded slowly and turning her sight towards him again immediately knowing what she had to say; It is our fight, if we do nothing. We will hide within our walls, live our lives away from the light and let darkness descend. I think that is not the solution.. We are a part of this world. So I will not hide behind my walls and act like there is nothing going on. I want to be free, outside, fly… Rhaella turned her gaze away and watched the landscape after that she continued her words again.

But if you would like to know… I have walked these borders for a lot of times, beyond the forest and up into the night. I have seen the world fall away and the white light forever fill the air. I’ve looked at the stars and the northern lights and I fill my days with daydreaming. she softly smiled while speaking her last words and made some distance between them. I am sorry, I should not bother you with my silly stories.. You have much more important things going on your mind.

Manip made by PhoenixAureus @ deviantart

Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyza 14 jan 2017 - 23:07

Laatst aangepast door Mariëlle op wo 25 jan 2017 - 21:20; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptywo 25 jan 2017 - 21:20

Speeddrawing made by Dalgeor @deviantart.com

Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyza 18 feb 2017 - 16:02

Rhaella quote's and sayings:

"She used to believe that love
should feel like a storm, passionate, raw and raging.

But so many storms have come
and left her more broken than before

Now, she looks for a love that feels like a night
after the storm is over."
-
"She was the type to fall in love with the moon,
and everything that was beautifully unreachable."
-
"But I love you so much more than just to the moon and back."
-
"Show me the most damaged parts of your soul,
and I will show you how it still shines like gold."
-
Your beauty is beyond compare, With flaming locks of auburn hair,
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green, Your smile is like a breath of spring,
Your voice is soft like summer rain, And I cannot compete with you
-
Seasons came and changed the time, When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say "Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down, Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound, Bang bang, I used to shoot you down
-

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea,
I could swear there is someone, somewhere Watching me
Through the wind, and the chill, and the rain
And the storm, and the flood I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood

I need a hero ,  I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast, And he's gotta be fresh from the fight.

Laatst aangepast door Mariëlle op zo 12 maa 2017 - 17:07; in totaal 4 keer bewerkt
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptyzo 12 maa 2017 - 17:01

Larethian quote's and sayings:
Oh, the battle may be bloody, but that kind of works for me
-
The melody of angry growls
A counterpoint of painful howls
A symphony of death, oh my
-
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.
-
For there's no man in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
-
I feel her, I see her
The sun caught in her raven hair
Is blazing in me out of all control
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptywo 22 maa 2017 - 0:15

Rhaella:
"She wears strength and darkness equally well,
the girl have always been half goddess, half hell."
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Emptywo 1 nov 2017 - 22:25

Power is always dangerous.
It attracts the worst and corrupts the best.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Marie's treasures - Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Marie's treasures - Marie's treasures - Empty

Marie's treasures -

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: Marie's treasures - A2tpGgU :: » Drop it-
» CHATBOX