[ENG] Chat Topic

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast

[ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:21

I think E'ves will have to take a distance from her if that happens, he doesn't want Avanti to have any strings to hurt him. And that's terrible for Vestain, poor thing.. finally gets a mare he likes and she gets raped by someone else.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:22

Well, if she gets raped then dang. Vestain might do something I can't even predict since he's so new to me. o.O
He's an only react if provoked kind of guy, and I would call raping his love interest provocation, though. This could make for a really interesting plot.
Jennifer
Administrator
Jennifer

Number of posts : 4988

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:23

Damageking of BMH! Avanti. =P
I keep it in mind Mims ... my evil eye sees everything!

We all love him ... I love him, Ayana loves him, and go on and on and on. XD

@Mims ... i kill you! Not, have a great hot night. =P
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:25

well it's your choice. I though you were going to make everything better for her now? I don't really think E'vesdar wants to have another traumatized mare to care for..
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:25

besides that he will lose his one and only friend..
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:27

I don't love this plot, but if you do it I will admit it could be interesting. I imagine it would inspire Vestain to join the fighters or something. Or watch him stroll right into Shade territory and get murdered. /facepalm
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:28

And don't forget E'ves will soon have Sabel as a friend too, Ali. :]
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Number of posts : 6870

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:29

Waitwait, only friend, you mean Delaney?
E'VES WILL NEVER LOSE DELL D=
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:30

Well, she's saying if you do all that then E'ves won't want to be around Del anymore because A) Avanti can use her against him, and B) he won't want to handle her being so torn up even worse now.
HappyBoy_SilverJet

HappyBoy_SilverJet

Number of posts : 3079

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:32

Creating my new foal, named Hayyel https://secure.join.me/528-819-832
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:33

Yes that's true, he'll have Sabel, and probably Lerav (from Amber) will return and his best friend will be back.. but still..
And yes what Phan says, he won't be able to handle the drama, he's very caring and sweet but that would be to much. He has to much weight on his shoulders already.. and the thing with Avanti of course, I don't want to have anything that can mentally hurt E'ves
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:33

I didn't get that part T_T

But that with Avanti could be anyone. Waz would like to have a child of Del and a shadefoal so Dx

And Del is strong. And with Serano, E'ves and Vestain, and Loyd she would get through just thinking about the child in her and hoping that Vestain could help her raise the foal like his own or something like that x'D
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:35

Hmm, Vestain would try his best. I think deep down he would always partly despise the foal, though. And he would definitely want to fight the Shades as a personal vendetta after that.
WazBeer
WazBeer

Number of posts : 1413

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:36

Lol I really don't want to destroy friendships and all, with the little foal xD
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:38

It's a nice plot though, and it could still be some time before it even happens x'D
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:41

Yeah, we'll have to see how things progress then. I would hate for there to be way more pain than good coming out of it, though. It just seems absurdly tragic.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:44

Jeah, it would also make Delaney more.. humanly I guess xD
being raped by Avanti. Having to rase a shadefoal it would all make her get closer to the ones she love. In my eyes the way I see it, this could make her feel a bit better. Giving herself a second of sixth chance to be the mother she always wanted to be. And it would let her know that Vestain truly loves her in every way posible.

this plot would be good for her in the end xD
WazBeer
WazBeer

Number of posts : 1413

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:45

Lol this all started as a little joke xD
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:46

I know right x'D
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:49

Like I said, if you do it then I won't mind. Vestain will get a lot of character growth from it as well, when I think about it. And I would like to try him out in the fighters, so this gives him good motivation for it. :]
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:52

Haha I think we should just get this going. Try it out and when Waz wants her foal Avanti will find Dell and things will get started. So in the end it would all work out right right?
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:53

except for E'vesdar, but he'll find a new friend I guess
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:55

Vestain is pretty loyal, so he'd stick around. I'm warning you now though, he may eventually feel pushed away because of the shadefoal. He's not gonna adore that foal, but he'll try to for Del.

But yeah, we can get it started whenever Waz is ready I suppose.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:57

Why can't they be friends. She won't be broken. She could get closer to E'ves too.

Why.. I'm sorry Ali but this almost looks like you don't want them to be friends?

It doesn't have to change anything between them. only make their relationship stronger
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:58

Del will love Vestain, and so she would absolutely understand his side (:
so in the end she would rather stay with Ves than with the Shadefoal
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 Empty

[ENG] Chat Topic

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 5 van 40Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Volgende

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» [ENG] Chat topic :3
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Tiny's Topic!
» Onzin Topic

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 5 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Onzin Topics-
» CHATBOX