Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663
[ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 22:58

E'ves kind of won't have a place anymore, you know? Vestain will be the one who is comforting Del and everything then.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Number of posts : 6870

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:01

hmm. I don't know. E'ves was the first one to give her hope for a new life. She will never let him go..

And even if E'ves wouldn't like te be around her anymore she would still love him so much that in the end it would kill her to know that he doesn't want her to be her friend anymore.

That would tore her apart..
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:03

Phantastico schreef:
E'ves kind of won't have a place anymore, you know? Vestain will be the one who is comforting Del and everything then.

exactly, Vestain will be the comforting one, the one she'll trust the most. E'vesdar will just stand from the sideline. Besides that he doesn't want to have anyone around him that Avanti uses to get to him. He'll accept the loss of his friendship with Delaney if that means he'll be able to keep his mental balance to serve the herd.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:05

It that is wat you wan't..

Because this doesn't really have anything to do with the shadefoal.

But with Vestain loving Del and Del loving Vestain.
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:06

Don't take it personally, Mimi, I think Ali is just trying to keep E'vesdar in character. He does seem to be the kind of who is good at cutting ties if he needs to, and I think he probably does since Del will be getting what she needs from someone else.
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:07

Also, I think you keep missing that the other reason is because Avanti can use Del against him after the rape happens. And E'ves doesn't need that.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:09

Jeah I guess your right. Still it isn't the perfect thing for Del..
But I guess mweh..

I just think I need to get some sleep.

And in the end Avanti could always use Del against E'ves, there is no rape needed for that..
Tsogh

Tsogh

Number of posts : 71

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:09

It would be a fun plot, thought. And maybe when Del leaves the little shade foal, Loyd's mothering feeling comes up and takes care of it behind everyones back? who knows ;o But thats something we need to figure out xo
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:12

I think the thing is that this kind of tragic plot can't really happen without some sort of loss being involved. E'ves is going to be paying that price, looks like.
Avanti could always use anyone against E'ves, I suppose, but it'll be even worse after he rapes Del. Like, just knowing what he has done will put E'ves off balance and he won't be able to think straight knowing what Avanti has done and won't be afraid to do again. It's always a little different until it actually happens, and that's why E'ves would kind of snap.

At least that's how I'm reading it. xP
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:14

thank phan, that was what I was trying to say..
and you are right indeed, he is good at cutting ties if he needs to, he's done that before
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:15

that's why he doesn't want any friends, or only the ones that will be strong (and smart) enough to keep out of the way of shades
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:19

Glad to help.
It really makes sense for him since he's the emperor. Nothing to feel upset about, he's got more important things to think about than himself. That's his job.
Sabel will be there for him, I don't plan on getting her involved with Shades, really.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:26

I guess I understand it now..

Sorry if I didn't react nice D=

Well I really hope that E'ves and Dell could in the end be something like friends. Maybe not as strong as they are now. But maybe that one day Del needs her big brother, that he will be there for her?

For now.. I guess a bit drama couldn't be wrong. At least it's Del we are talking about. Not some sweet mare who's life has never been wrong.

So.. If you agree on this. I say let's wait till Waz is ready to play her shadefoal and we will see where the train ends..

either way, I'm going to sleep now I guess.
Tomorrow a hard day of work and after that I'm two weeks free.

So enough to post..

xx
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:28

alright.. then our topic will be closed I think. We'll open another one when Delaney is pregnant or has her foal so E'ves will freak out
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:30

It will take some time before she will get pregnant. From what I understood was that Waz firstly wants to focus on Allen. So it could easy be like another half year before we even start this. So the topic doesn't have to close yet right? D=
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:31

Sounds like a good plan to me. Vestain and Del will have to keep building their relationship until the shadefoal comes.

Oh, and Waz, don't feel like you have to wait forever on our accounts. Whenever you want him, just say so. Because it'll still take a while after you're ready for Avanti to do the deed and then the foal to get to adulthood. xP
WazBeer
WazBeer

Number of posts : 1413

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:33

Thanks Phan ^^
First I want to rp with Allen and stuff. Then I'll see when I'm ready for the shadefoal and let you guys know.
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:34

No problem. xD
And that's reasonable. Allen is your new boy right now, so. :]
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:37

@ Tsogh, I'd really like to have a topic with you, would you mind maybe openening one for my E'vesdar? I have no time to open nor reply atm, but I would like to have another english topic c:
Tsogh

Tsogh

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:41

Sure Alimarije!, Would you like one with Loyd (whoisabitcrazyinthemind),
or Templed (a usedtobekiller,butwanttochangehislife, he regrets)

I must say my english wont be perfect though, I'm from Spain (a)
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:43

Templed sounds interesting. I'd love a topic with him too, if Ali picks him. xD
Tsogh

Tsogh

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:46

ha, you both 're very welcome ! n.n
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:49

Templed! E'vesdar still has to get used to liking mares c:
and who doesn't like an insane stallion xD
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:51

EXACTLY. Lol. xD
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:53

hehe, well I'm off to bed now. I am really tired.. Bye <3
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 Empty

[ENG] Chat Topic

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 6 van 40Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Volgende

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» [ENG] Chat topic :3
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Tiny's Topic!
» Onzin Topic

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 6 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Onzin Topics-
» CHATBOX