Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663
[ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 6:54

And suddenly a wild elder dragon appears...
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 6:57

oh noes D:
I am still doing all the achievements from red dead redemption c:
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:00

I've never played that, but I've heard of it. I have 38/60 achievements from Skyrim. A lot of the last ones are from downloadable content though. :/
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:04

oh that sucks! the ones I still need to do are online multiplayers, but there are never people online xD
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:06

Online achievements are annoying...they're are a lot of them in Mass Effect 3. Phew, that's work.
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:07

I've never played that D:
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:09

What about Dragon Age? I adore Dragon Age. And Ferelden is actually the name of a country in Dragon Age...so is Orlais. xD
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:10

Really? haha that's funny xD
No I don't play it, actually never herd from it, I guess it has to do with dragons? c:
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:14

Check out the map of Thedas (the world Dragon Age is set in):
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58374/dragonage/images/8/80/ThedasMap.jpg

Anderfels is on there too. Did you come up with the names of the lands here, or did someone else?? Because I always found it odd that they were all from Dragon Age. xP
It's an amazing game, it has dragons, but also awesome characters you can romance and everything. Love it. Medieval fantasy roleplay game.
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:19

Most of the time I come up with the names myself, or just take a map of the world and combine names that already excist. But for here I just looked at some name generators because I didn't feel like making names (I was very sick at the time)
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:20

I bet whomever added names to the generator put those names in it then. I love that this place uses Dragon Age names, but it did seem weird at first. xP
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:21

haha I guess so too, I do feel a little bit bad now that they asctually are from a game, but they are so pretty <3
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:25

Nah, as long as they aren't like...stolen intentionally, which I can tell they're not, it's all cool. You should play the game and then you'll love the names even more! Haha. I can tell you a little about them.
Ferelden is where Dragon Age: Origins takes place. It's mostly dry, but has forests and mountains and a huge lake. Even a city for dwarves. Orlais is basically France. They have French accents, and it's kind of just a big city that focuses on the Chantry, which is like a church. Anderfels I don't know as much about...they don't mention it much. I think it's mountainous. Antiva is basically Spain, and land of the assassins. Very Happy
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:27

Antiva sounds awasome too! makes me think of Altivo from El Dorado c:
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:31

Aww, I love Altivo! That entire movie is epic. :3
Antiva is where I want to go, but we haven't gotten to see it yet in the games. All we know about it is what the assassin named Zevran tells us. He was born there and then joined the Antivan Crows, the assassins. He is supposed to assassinate your character, but you can convince him to join your party and then romance him if you want. I always do, because he's uber charming and sweet. <3
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:32

Pff I've done my best but my reply isn't very good
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:35

I'm going to read it and be the judge of that. :3
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:38

OMG. Why is E'vesdar so charming, Ali!? I'm just drooling all over him, and poor Sabel is going to be melting and gyahaah.
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:40

I am so sorry xD
I'll just make Adelheid even more charming! promised, he'll sweep her of her hooves
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:44

Lol, you had better make Adelheid even more charming, or else Sabel will be unimpressed after E'ves. Oh well, I'm going to try to make her start thinking of him as her best friend or something.

-snicker- The sassy gay friend. /diesoflaughter
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 7:45

Wahahaha, E'vesdar as the sassy gay friend.. no I think he likes a female body to much for that, but sure he'll be the sassy gay friend c:
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 8:10

Well, I have earned four total achievements tonight, and I'm calling it quits. 1 AM for me, so nighty night all. Oh, and Ali, can you reply to my note to you in your inbox on here? If you want me to do what I asked in it, then I'd like to get started. :]
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 8:13

Haha, I was just kidding about E'ves being the sassy gay friend, lol. He does seem to lean more toward being straight. I guess he's just bi. But, he can at least be the sassy friend. Have you seen those videos on Youtube?

Sabel would be wandering toward the Shade territory and then E'ves would hop out and be like, 'Bitch, what do you think you are doing? So you're feeling a little blue? And heading to Shades sounded like a great way to cheer yourself up? Let's stop and think about the consequences here, girlfran. Mmmhmm.'
/laughing
Gast
Gast

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 8:19

Haha *rolls on the floor from laughing*
I'll reply immediately! Good night Phan <3
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 8:21

Lol, whew. The laughter hurts. /lawl

But, night night Ali. Have a great day! <3
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 Empty

[ENG] Chat Topic

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 9 van 40Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Volgende

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» [ENG] Chat topic :3
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Tiny's Topic!
» Onzin Topic

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 9 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Onzin Topics-
» CHATBOX