And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Banaan

Banaan

Number of posts : 1356
And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros Emptydo 31 okt 2013 - 14:47

The past few weeks, luck wasn't certain by my side, rather on the side of the misfortune. The wind rolled like a brush through my long tangled manes, made the tangles even worse than before. I tried to focus my eyes on a particular point, which was quite a challenge through the dense rainfall. Thousands of thoughts rushed trough my brain, all filled with guilt and hate towards myself because I let her go. This whole damn situation was my own fault. I shouldn’t have adulate with some other mare, in this case a very close friend of mine, otherwise Fay and I’d have been still together. Silently stared my chilly two toned eyes over the surface of the water, watching how the waves got ripped to pieces when they hit the sharp rocks. My tall, well-muscled body stood proudly with the wind in my long manes, enjoying the cold breeze that stroked my back, my emotions covered by a mask, not ready yet to show them to the world. My watchfull ears slid every now and then to other sides when they picked up a sound that might be interesting. I loved the silence that kept this area so peaceful for a wandering soul like me. Waves broke against my white legs and dark grey hooves. The wind whispered my name softly and tenderly, as the voice of an adorable mare. I let me sail with the flow of better days, totally forgetting the environment.

A small vibration was felt in the almost white-colored sand and I slowly opened my sleepy-looking eyes. The smile on my lips was completely gone as I turned my head towards the shape of a horse I hadn’t noticed when I was in dreamland. My ears turned half against my thick neck, but I remained to stay on place, waiting for the decision of the other horse. I wasn’t really in the mood of a little chitchat.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Bo

Bo

Number of posts : 2551

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros Emptydo 31 okt 2013 - 19:21

Vestival
guystalk
eros
“… give me liberty or give death...”

His bright, blue eyes were staring in the distance. Closely he looked how the waves were formed into this high ones, and then disorted into those white crests that wash ashore. Nature can be so beautiful, so precisely shaped. Everything seems so under control, but stil everything hase it own life, every single cell, each element that finds it own way. You had those higher forses, some say that the devil lives within the shades, then the angels would be on our side. But still he thinks that something els hase the perfectly control of the elements, and that it just lend those elements, for example fire, to the devil. The fire that set BMH on fire, and had destroying effects. He is sure that those victims had a hard time to look through the damage. But now they have an guardian, some creature who controls the precious elements water, air and the earth. It is an comeback from that fire that stroked a deep dent into the four herds.

But now the air was the boss, especially here on the beaches of Orlais. He just had loved the place since he arrived at BMH. Nevertheless he should be on the hills of Minanter, he couldn't resist the temptation of Orlais, the pearly white beaches, the coral that hase so many colors with it and the bright blue sea's that seems to garnish the beaches. The cliffs that have a breathtaking view, it was almost an dreamworld where you should be forever. His tall body, which had an champaign brindle color stood there, feeling his hooves covered with sand that the wind had smashed againt them, hearing the almost perfect silence that made an exception for the colorfull birds that flew along.

When he sees a horse that make its arrival on the same beach, his head turned to it immediately, it was an stallion, thats what he saw on the first eyedrop. His body came in momentum, wich in a curved direction to the stallion, quiet and carefull. After his first research his mind told him he wasn't very happy, and his sensitive nose observed an tension in the air around him. When he came closer, the stallion opened his two-colored eyes, wich were blue and green. His eyes were open books to him, but he decided to take this conversation very carefully. With the tension around the stallion everything could happen. Hello, what's up? Was his voice cutting through the silence that was like a shield between them, no unplesant voice, but powerfull and controled, while his eyes were standing inquisitive, for how the stallion would react to him, and what was causing his mood, watching the waves go on and on like nothing could stop them.

Banaan

Banaan

Number of posts : 1356

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros Emptyvr 1 nov 2013 - 15:45

My sensitive ears revolved half onward, listening to the stud his words. ‘Hello, what’s up?’ Three out of the most normal words in the world and yet they made me tremble. I did not want to seem weak by speaking the truth, but lying was not an option either, because I failed damn hard at that point. I observed the stallion with a distrustful gleam in my two colored eyes, blue and green. At first sight he seemed not unpleasant to me, but you never knew it with strangers. The sweetest lambs could turn out to be the deadliest lions. ‘I am totally fine, friend. Expect for the fact I and my mate broke up last day, don’t ask for the details, like most people do, but please be nice and just don’t. But you, what’s up with you?’ I said, almost crying by the meaning of that sentence. I focused my eyes on the restive waves. I felt empty inside since I had told the truth to her, to Faylice, my only and big love. It was supposed to feel good, at least I didn’t walk around continuously with a big secret behind my chest, but a hollow feeling was much more worse than a stone of guilt having with you all the time. Just a few days ago everything was perfectly in balance in my life, ignoring the fact I had done almost done ‘it’ with a different mare than her.

I gave a deep sigh, turned my gaze away from the sea and looked at the nameless stud. ‘I assume you are incapable of turning the time a few weeks back?’ I asked, sarcastically laughing at myself as if it was a big joke. ‘By the way, I’m called Vestival, rank one’s famous beta in Minanter. You don’t seem familiar to me, are you new in BMH?’ My face turned out to be a bit more friendly then before. After all, this stallion had not done any harm to me. I thought I would give it a shot, and mabey this could be a nice guytalk.

Bo

Bo

Number of posts : 2551

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros Emptyzo 17 nov 2013 - 20:44

Vestival
guystalk
eros
“… give me liberty or give death...”

He could feel the change of the stallion almost immediately. He knew it were just normal words, but they touched him. It was femilliar, he felt it to if he said those plain words. They turn out the most hated words, sometimes. First the look in his eye, they told the champagne stallion that he diddn't trust him, what by the way not wrong was. Here in BMH nothing could be trusted, but he held his mask tight around the feelings he had. He could be trusted, because he knows himself and the stallion across him knew that he could trust himself. Even a shade could trust himself, but the one that stood across him shoudn't. His muscles were tense, but seem relaxed. He wanted that the two coloured horse across him could trust him, so he his body language was cool and friendly. Then came the words. ‘I am totally fine, friend. Expect for the fact I and my mate broke up last day, don’t for the details, like most people do, but please be nice and just don’t. But you, what’s up with you?’ The words confirmed his taughts, his father was not the most lucky horse in the love, and those damn mare's were just playing with him. "Sadly enough I know the feeling, mate." Were his words, wisely spoken. His eye glinched up with a shine of pity, but then they turned hard, with feeling, but not to much. Feeling sorry for doesn't help to get off this feeling. "I'm fine for now, cooled down from the last event and, more or less relaxed." He lied, not the whole part, he was sort of cooled down, but he was pretty relaxed.

‘I assume you are incapable of turning the time a few weeks back?’ A little grins of a smile were formed on his lips, but his head was already shaking. "Shall we take a little walk? The tension here is just so high." Again his words were wisely choosen to be told, most times a little walk helped much horses a lot to get off a little of their feelings, including his father. His body turned a little when he lets his hooves move in a forward movement. ‘By the way, I’m called Vestival, rank one’s famous beta in Minanter. You don’t seem familiar to me, are you new in BMH?’ His words distracted him from the real problem, but he just let it happen. First, that tension needs to drop and he needs to trust Eros a little more. "I'm Eros, not particulair new, but it isn't that I'm here for ages. I should be under your leadership in rank one, but I prefer those beaches. I aint a follower, you must know." Were his words, honoust but still carefully chosen. He knew the next conversation was about him, but it diddn't matter, Vestival hase the right to know everything about him.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros Empty

And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Walk around the world | Ragnar
» Leader Rank 2: Eros
» Councillor Rank 1 | Eros
» Fate whispers to the warrior - Eros
» I'm still running in circles.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: And when I walk away, you take off running and come right after me ~ Eros A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Orlais-
» CHATBOX