EMPEROR | Reducto

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Mariëlle

Mariëlle

Number of posts : 601
EMPEROR | Reducto Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: EMPEROR | Reducto EMPEROR | Reducto Emptyvr 1 jun 2012 - 13:20

EMPEROR | Reducto Reducto_reference_2016_by_ladyperfume-d9ojwrl

GENERAL
Names: Reducto
Nicknames:Red, Elessar, Strider, Clue-finder, Thief
Sex: Stallion
Height: 1.78 cm

RELATIVES
Parents: Eleneor † x Vivaldi †
Siblings: none
Offspring: Thorin , Spectre
Mate:
Skyfall | I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.  |  I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years withou knowing you.
Knows: Imagnetrix, Spectre, Black Rain, Skyfall, Thorin, Leventhian, Aethan, Saïra, Larethian, Epona, Triumph, Rixan, Aleera lost soul..., E'rayhon, Shyvana, Diablo, Avareth, Achilles

APPEARANCE
Reference: Reducto
Coat color: Pure black
Manes:Long weavy and pure black
Eyes: green with some white sparks
Markings: Green diagonal stripes on his face

POWERS
Pain Illusion "He can cause other horses to experience excruciating pain that instantly incapacitates them. Reducto can inflict this pain on only one target at a time;Hee must be able to see his victim to use his gift on him or her."

Description of the pain
"And suddenly I was on fire. It was like I'd gone back in time to the worst night of my life. Fire was in every vein of my body, covering every inch of my skin, gnawing through the marrow of every bone. It felt like I was buried in the middle of my coven's funeral bonfire, with the flames on every side. There wasn't a single cell in my body that wasn't blazing with the worst agony imaginable. I could barely hear myself scream over the pain in my ears."

Companion calling "In the land of Cherry oak his pet companion was a black raven, with the same mysterious green eyes as Reducto. He could call him with his mind whenever he wanted to. The raven would watch over him all day."

Description of the raven
"It was like the wind stopped blowing, the air became dry and the tree stopped growing. The black green eyed raven was flying under the grey sky his eyes pierced on the black stallion. Watching him.. talking to him with his mind, Reducto could hear him closely even when he was meters away."

CHARACTER
Loyal, sharp, loving, tolerant, cold, mysterious.

BIOGRAPHY:
“I am Reducto son of Vivaldi, and am called Elessar, the strider,
clue-finder, thief. The nine and thirtieth true heir of Arthedain”

When Reducto was only 2 years old his father Vivaldi was killed while fighting the pale hunters. Reducto was afterwards fostered in … At the request of his mother Eleneor, his lineage was kept secret. As she feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as the heir to the throne of Arthedain. Reducto was renamed strider and was not told about his heritage until he came of age.

Laatst aangepast door Mariëlle op di 19 jan 2016 - 21:18; in totaal 22 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Gast
Gast

EMPEROR | Reducto Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: EMPEROR | Reducto EMPEROR | Reducto Emptyvr 1 jun 2012 - 13:21

Geaccepteerd
Welkom op Blue Moon Horses!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

EMPEROR | Reducto

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» EMPEROR • E'vesdar
» EMPEROR • E'vesdar
» No Words || Reducto
» Just racing [& Reducto]
» Leader Rank 4: Reducto

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: EMPEROR | Reducto A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Inactieve aanmeldingen-
» CHATBOX